Prep Time: 5mins
Cook Time: 15mins
Serving: For 2
- 2 Pieces Salmon (4oz each)
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tbsp. white wine (optional)
- 1 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Salt & pepper
- Lime/Lemon slices
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- For the marinade: mix all of the ingredients together.
- Line a baking dish with a double layer of foil.
- Place a layer of the lime slices, so that the corners and middle of the fish rests on it. * great tip- by doing this it helps the skin side to cook as well-
- Place the fish atop the lime slices.
- Salt and pepper the fish.
- Roll the edges of the foil around the fish, about 2 inches all around.
- Pour the marinade over the fish.
Place in the preheated oven, bake for 15mins, then broil for the last 5 minutes.
I served the salmon with rice, black beans and roasted vegetables.
With Warm Regards & Island Love