It’s so wonderful giving and receiving beautifully wrapped packages. With so many interesting, highly accessible and reasonable decor available, its easy to create pretty styled packages. Picked up a bunch of interesting, affordable things to add to my collection from the home goods store- yes i collect throughout the year- all sorts of interesting nic naks that has multi-uses-
Some points to keep in mind:
- Use magic tape-( that’s the one that fades into the paper)
- Use small pieces of tape.
- If you can, use it double sided so it doesn’t show at all.
- Make sure the presentation top of the package is not the side that the paper meets.(where the paper was stuck together)
- This bottom side should be used for all of the meeting points for ribbon etc.
- Ribbon and other accessories show up best on solid colored paper.(you can always flip any gift wrap to get a plain white side)
- Last but not least- when you have a beautiful greeting card- why hide it- let that be the decor on your package.